- How old do I have to be to work at Peachwave?
Peachwave stores are located throughout the country and the laws regulating employment, curfews for minors and the like may differ by location. Generally an individual must be 16 years old for employment. We recommend you contact the hiring manager at the specific location for more information regarding their particular hiring practices.
- How do I apply for a job at my local Peachwave?
Applications are available online following this link. You will be asked to select the specific store in the drop down menu for which you wish to apply. You may also apply at the location itself with the hiring manager.
- How may I follow up on my job application status?
All on-line applications go directly to the hiring manager for the store you select while completing your application. To follow up on your application you will need to call or email the store location and speak with the manager. The Peachwave corporate office will not have any information regarding on-line application status.
- How do I know if you are hiring?
Job openings can only be discovered by inquiring with the specific store you desire employment. We recommend making a personal visit or phone call to find out.
- Is it beneficial to make a personal contact at the store even if I submitted my job application online?
Absolutely! The best way to be noticed is by a personal follow-up visit at the store with the hiring manager. Let them know you applied online and use the opportunity to sell yourself.
- Can I find out about job openings or follow-up on my application by using this website?
No. All job openings and related follow-up questions must be addressed with the individual store management only.